Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Orleans Trip

This past week, a few brave adults and myself, brought 18 kids to NOLA. After playing around with a few things, I decided we would just go to the Aquarium. I had never gone to the Aquarium, so I was a little excited about it! It was a good trip and I would like to go back without 18 kids, so that I can actually see all of the exhibits!

Here are a few pictures I took from my iPhone (why yes, I did get rid of the crapberry (as I so affectionately called it, and moved up into the world and bought and iPhone : )) - because once again, I left my camera in my car, and drove to NOLA in my mother's van.... One day I will learn to keep the camera with me.


My group of girls in front of the fountain. 



Some of the group looking at the fountain.

My group posing for a picture. Poor Brandon joined another group,
 so that he wouldn't be the only boy. 


Brandon and Taneal each looking at some of the fish in the aquarium.


Corryn and Anna posing for a picture.

The girls looking at the fish.



The girls posing again- in front of one of the Amazon exhibits. 

Cole and Austin playing in the shark's mouth.



The girls posing inside of the shark's mouth.


Steve, Owen, and David checking out some fish. 


Part of the group posing on some rocks in the MS River Exhibit. 

Love and Josh posing in front of one of the large aquariums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment