Saturday, July 10, 2010

Natural Science Museum

Yes, I know this is a month late, but we had a lot of fun and I want to share!

In June, I took a group of 15 to the Natural Science Museum in Jackson, MS. It was so much fun!! The one thing I didn't really prepare for was the trails that you can walk behind the museum. I didn't really know they were there, so I didn't wear appropriate shoes to hike in. However, we still hiked through all of the trails, and had a great time! Hear are a few pictures from our little day trip! I took a lot more pictures, but they are on Danesha's camera because I left my camera on the van. These are not of the best quality because I took them on my blackberry.

Andrew, Gabe, and Love entertaining themselves on the van! 


My group of boys, Colby, Nak, and Love, in front of the alligators.

A group picture- not the best, but the closest we got! 

No comments:

Post a Comment