Monday, June 14, 2010

Centri- Kid Day 2

We have had a day of funnies!!! 

For starters, we have 3 Allison's (spelled in different ways) and 1 Allye. Things can get a little confusing fast!!

Allison Hendry is my cousin and she has 2 older sisters. Her oldest is at Governor's School in Columbus for the month, and the middle sister is at Centri- fuge in North Carolina this week. So, I asked her today what does she think her mother is doing without her, Jess and Sarah, and she replied, "I don't know, but I am having fun. She has Ace (their 1 yr. old dog) and she likes him more than us, so she is fine." You can tell she isn't getting homesick!!!

Some of the funnies will be explained in some of our pictures!!

Morning Celebration!! 
You can barely tell they only had 2 hours of sleep last night...
The Party day 2- Anna and Natalie! 
The boys having a blast! 

New best friends- Allison H and Hannah!!! 
Dillon and Daniel or Deodorant and Donut 
Andrew Cole being "gangster" as he says. 
Corryn and Allyson Cole at the Party
Tonight Owen was picked to play a game on stage!
and so did Erin!! 
They had to compete against each other- I think the girls won!!
Congrats moms- you are now grandmothers!!! 
All of the girls that chose babysitting 101 has a babydoll they get to carry around all week and take care of. These two will be reported to child abuse before then, though! Caylee decided she was going to teach her child to walk today--- by dragging him on the ground. Allye misplaced her child, then found him when she sat on him. Poor kids. I have heard them all say that being a mother was HARD work- and these babies do not even use the bathroom and cry! 
Corryn also has a baby, but she takes better care of hers- 
well at least what i have witnessed.
Allyson and Allye after tonight's events
Corryn and Sami after worship this evening.

We have another BUSY day tomorrow. I will try to post more pictures then, but I have a major assignment due every night this week starting tomorrow, so I will have to wait until after I submit my homework!! 

Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment