Monday, July 22, 2013

Meal Planning Monday







Week 3 of this 30 day transformation!!! So Far, after 2 weeks, I have lost 16.6 lbs.... guess I'll stick with it :)

Monday

B- Cereal with Almond Milk :)

L- Chef Salad

D- I'll make this in the crockpot today, and I'll probably add leftover black beans from last week. 


Tuesday
B- Omelet...I think this sounds good...




L- Chicken Tacos with leftover chicken from Monday night!

D- Chef Salad


Wednesday- Shake Day!!

Thursday
B- Boiled Egg, Wheat Toast with Almond Butter

L- Burger with Pepper Jack Cheese

D- Paleo Fish from a few weeks ago

Friday
B- Oatmeal

L- Taco Salad... I'll use the rest of the chicken from Monday with a good salad

D- I get steak and sweet potatoes, and this looks great!



Saturday
B- Fruit Smoothie!

L- Quinoa Pizza Bites


D- Burger with Roasted Asparagus

Sunday

L- Pork Loin with Quinoa


D- Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment