Monday, May 3, 2010

Panther Basketball part 2

The Panthers went on to win the tournament Saturday. They are so excited and I am super proud.

It's a little scary how attached you can become to a group of kids.

Here are a few more pictures from the weekend! I thought I took equal amounts of pictures of each player, but apparently I didn't. I will try harder at the next game!

Congrats to the Panthers and their coaches!!

Shooting some free-throws! 

An action shot. 


More free throws. 


June and his poster...


Nak and Coo- Coo with Nak's poster. 

All of the boys will have posters for the next  game!! 



What would the Panthers do without their support team?? 
I think this was taken when Shelby was fussing at Mo for not being on beat with her clapping. This group is hilarious!! 

Peace and Geaux Panthers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment